Our M-series tub kit takes the classic M416 military Jeep trailer to a whole new level! Fiberglass!
No more lengthy searches and dealing with beat up, rusted out M416s for building a budget friendly overlanding or camping trailer. Made in the USA.
- Keeping the weight down without compromising durability
- DIY “have it your way” approach to building adventures
- Can be built and upgraded incrementally to spread cost out
- Equally at off-road in the backcountry or camping at the lake
- Designed to clear 33” tires, larger tires require modifications
- Uses standard Jeep CJ7 style drop-down tailgates
- Tubs are hand laid fiberglass with black paint prep ready gelcoat.
- Length: 72”
- Height: 20”
- Bottom width, at side panels: 40.5”
- Bottom width, at end panels: 41”
- Top width, at side panels: 47.5”
- Top width, at end panels: 48”
Tub kit: 50 lbs
Overall basic ready to roll trailer: 350-450 lbs.
Floor: Customer supplied, normally plywood
Fenders: Customer supplied, can use a wide range of bolt-on style
Tub Kit Includes:
(1) Solid front panel
(1) Tailgate opening rear panel
(2) Side panels
(4) Steel top rail corner reinforcement brackets
(2) Steel tailgate opening reinforcement brackets
(1) Assembly guide
(1) Upon request, drawings and info for welding your own frame.
Here is a an “Overview Guide about building Dinoot Trailers”
Here is a “Tventuring Thread” with a collection of information, photos and Dinoot M-Series Jeep Trailer examples
“Contact Us” for shipping quote to order or if you have any questions about your build
Price discounted 12% when purchased in a Bundle
Prices: M-Series $1149
Note: We reserve the right to modify specifications as necessary.