The XL aspect super-sizes the Kukenam to a larger 8’ x 6’ sleeping platform.
The Ruggedized aspect provide upgrades on multiple fronts. Upgrades begin by using 40% heavier 380g polyester cotton blend ripstop fabric. Next heavy duty hinges and thicker external aluminum diamond plate cap sheets are added to the base. Then 3/4" fully wrapped bows, an under mattress anti-condensation mat and a 30lb density mattress are installed making it a ruggedized beast of a tent.
** Matching enclosed annexes with PVC floor, side screened windows, a front door and a rear vehicle access door are available in both colors. (Sold separately)
- Open - 72”W x 96”L x 52” T
- Closed - 72"W x 48"L x 12" T
- Sleeping Footprint - 76" x 96"
- Weight - 180 lbs
- Tent Body fabric - 380g Polyester Cotton blend ripstop with a waterproof ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant. Seam sealed
- Rainfly fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Annex Room fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Travel Cover fabric – 1000g heavy duty PVC coated polyester
- Screens - tight no-see-um mosquito screens mesh
- Mattress - 2-1/2” 30 lb density foam with removable cotton cover and anti-condensation mats
- Base – welded aluminum frame with foam sandwich,vinyl coated aluminum interior cap sheets and aluminum diamond plate exterior cap sheets
- Bows – 3/4” wrapped aluminum tubing
- Ladder – telescoping aluminum, for rack heights up to 93”, fully extended 102"
Tepui Roof Top Tents come with a two-year manufacturer's warranty on all material, craftsmanship, and parts. This covers manufacturing defects and does not extend to normal wear and tear, cosmetic blemishes sustained during use or damage caused by improper use, improper cleaning, or improper storage. Tepui will repair or replace (at their discretion) defective items at no cost to the customer.