The XL aspect super-sizes the Kukenam to a larger 8’ x 6’ sleeping platform.
The Ruggedized aspect provide upgrades on multiple fronts. Upgrades begin by using 40% heavier 380g polyester cotton blend ripstop fabric. Next heavy duty hinges and thicker external aluminum diamond plate cap sheets are added to the base. Then 3/4" fully wrapped bows, an under mattress anti-condensation mat and a 30lb density mattress are installed making it a ruggedized beast of a tent.
** Matching enclosed annexes with PVC floor, side screened windows, a front door and a rear vehicle access door are available in both colors. (Sold separately)
- Open - 72”W x 96”L x 52” T
- Closed - 72"W x 48"L x 12" T
- Sleeping Footprint - 76" x 96"
- Weight - 180 lbs
- Tent Body fabric - 380g Polyester Cotton blend ripstop with a waterproof ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant. Seam sealed
- Rainfly fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Annex Room fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Travel Cover fabric – 1000g heavy duty PVC coated polyester
- Screens - tight no-see-um mosquito screens mesh
- Mattress - 2-1/2” 30 lb density foam with removable cotton cover and anti-condensation mats
- Base – welded aluminum frame with foam sandwich,vinyl coated aluminum interior cap sheets and aluminum diamond plate exterior cap sheets
- Bows – 3/4” wrapped aluminum tubing
- Ladder – telescoping aluminum, for rack heights up to 93”, fully extended 102"